VetEd Down Under 2020
Abstract Submission Guidelines for a Poster Presentation
- Submit as a Word document.
- Abstracts should be a minimum of 150 words and maximum 250 words. Authors’ details, affiliation and titles are not included in the word count.
- Abstract must contain contact details of the presenting author, including an e-mail address. The presenting author should be underlined.
- The title must be no more than 15 words/90 characters. The title should summarize the abstract and contain the major key words. Do not include abbreviations or acronyms. CAPATILIZE entire title.
- All abbreviations should be defined when first used.
- Ensure that your abstract does not contain spelling, grammatical or scientific errors.
- Submission deadline is January 17th, 2020
- Save your file using format: Author_Abstract Type_topic, e.g. Schull_poster_DownUnderSymposium.doc.x
- Submit abstracts to email@example.com, the Subject containing the word Abstract and the name of first author.
Example Abstract for Poster:
HOW TO GET ORGANISERS NAMES IN PRESS!
Schull, D., Mills, P.C., Shapter, F., Hearndon, A., McEwen, M., Boe-Hansen, G. Wright, J. The University of Queensland.
The organising committee is keen to receive abstracts in this format to ensure consistency and get a strong Vet Ed message across. We would love you to visit sunny Queensland and share your initiatives and great ideas with others. We also hope you will make some great collaborators and friends.
Feel free to tell us what is used and emerging at your University, School or you use specifically in your own course. You can present this as an interactive poster or workshop at the VetEd Down Under symposium in February 2020. Just follow the guidelines for abstract format using the template provided; and highlight if it is for an abstract or a workshop at your submission. Make sure to submit your abstract before the deadline and also submit your registration for this exciting event. We are looking forward to seeing you and hearing about your efforts, research and experiences. Sharing Practice Growing Together at The University of Queensland Gatton Campus in February 2020!